Tabs

Thursday, October 23, 2014

October outfit of the day

Hello loves! 
I hope all of you are doing well. It feels like this month has just started for me when its actually ending! so sad. Well today I did some errands and shopping and I thought i'd post my #ootd! If you guys would like to see more of these, please let me know in the comments below. I thought this outfit was just perfect for fall, with a nice comfy big sweater some neutral flats and some pop of color with the coral top. Hope you all enjoy and can't wait to share in the my next post my October Favorites! eek so exciting. 

xoxo Dani 




Necklace from American Eagle
Rose gold bracelet from American Eagle
Gold bracelet Hawaiian gold jewlery 
Rings from Nordstrom 
Sweater from Nordstrom
Shirt from Nordstrom 
Jeans from American Eagle
Shoes from Nordstroms and there Vince Camuto 

No comments:

Post a Comment