Tabs

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Inspiration Books

Welcome to a whole new year! I feel like 2017 is definitely going to be the year for new and exciting things. I know everyone has their resolutions for the year and may have already started them, or if your like me, your a little late to the game. The beginning of January I had family in town and then we left to go down to LA for the Star Wars Half Marathon Run. If anyone wants me to do a post on that let me know in the comments below or give this post a like and i'll go ahead and share some pictures and what I thought about the run. As for this post I thought I'd share what i'm reading for the month in my book club. I'm also including a couple of extra books for the year that I plan on reading through out the year. This month's book many of you may be very familiar with or have never heard of it. It's "the life-changing magic of tidying up", by marie kondo. So far I've really been enjoying the book, it's brought out somethings that I never really thought about before. Defiantly has me going through my stuff right now and asking myself "does this really bring me joy" totally funny right? But if you think about it Marie really hit the nail on the head with this book and I think it's the perfect way to start the brand new year off! What better way to declutter your old life and bring in the new one. The new you is really about to begin. There was a quote in the book that I loved and really help motivate me to get rid of things that I have been holding on to way to long, "The space in which we live should be for the person we are becoming now, not for the person we were in the past." I love that quote and will stick with me forever. For the four other books I chose to mention in the post are called 1) milk and honey by rupi kaur 2) 52 lists for happiness by Moorea Seal, 3) The little big book of Hygge Danish secrets to happy living. I'm really excited for this book I personally think it will be an interesting read. And lastly my personal favorite is Daily Love 365 days of celebration. It gives you a gorgeous photo and a quote for that day. I'll  give you guys a taste and read todays quote. Feb. 8, 2017 "let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.- Marcel Proust"

    Well I hope you guys enjoy this post and ill give you an update on each book throughout the year, i'm really excited for this new journey on a new year. I know we all say that but it's my goal to actually fulfill that goal this year.

xo- Dani



No comments:

Post a Comment