Tabs

Friday, October 17, 2014

Baking goodies

Hello loves!
I'm so happy that its finally fall here in California. I love when all the leaves start changing colors and become vibrant and beautiful. Not only the colors but it's become sweater weather! Which I love! So to kick off my fall frenzy of amazing things to do. Today I baked my first batch of homemade chocolate almond cookies. Not only are these cookies to die for they a great thing to bring over to your friends and families homes. I'll link the recipe down below. If you guys have any fall favorites please comment below:)





link to the recipe

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/kathleen-kings-double-chocolate-almond-cookies-recipe.html


Hope you guys enjoy this, and ill write another post next week with another recipe and also my beauty favorites for September. 
Bye!
xoxo Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment