Tabs

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Summer vacation

Hi everyone!! 
I'm happy to be writing to you all from guess where? The beautiful island and paradise of Hawaii! Yes, I am here in the beautiful state of pineapple, shave ice and of course beaches! I thought today if share a little bit of what I've been doing and some of my beauty secrets to keep my skin fresh and dewy looking during summer. 
Of course we all know to wear sunscreen! Being an esthetician, I wear sunscreen in a daily basis! But during Summer months make sure to switch from a normal SPF of say 15, to an oil free SPF of 30! I know that seems like too much coverage but trust me it's not. Because the sun these days has been crazy you want to for sure stay protected. I uses skinsueticals, you can pick it up at any dermatologist  office or nordstrom. That's all I have for skin advice today but I'll share some of the pictures I've taken here on the island. 







I'd love to hear what everyone's doing this summer! Leave your comments below or email me. 

Xoxo-Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment