Tabs

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Tatcha Skincare Review

Hello everyone! Hope everybody is doing well, today I'm reviewing the Japanese skincare product Tatcha. I know some of you have heard of it and there are some of you who haven't. Tatcha skincare was created by the beautiful Victoria Tsai. She traveled to Kyoto and discovered a whole new world of beauty and some heritage behind the geisha's. She learned techniques from the modern day geisha and she took that knowledge and came home and created an wonderful new beauty product that is gentle, safe and has very effective results.
    I thought i'd try these products due to my skin was just looking dull, red and irritated due to the harsh acne topical's on my skin. I needed a new skincare routine and quick. I went online and quickly ordered the one step Camellia cleansing oil, and the Indigo soothing rice enzyme powder. I quickly fell in love with these two products. It was as if it were a match made in heaven. Just after a week of using just these two products I noticed a huge difference in my skin. It was no longer red, itchy, dull looking my breakouts started to calm down drastically. The indigo rice enzyme was already made for sensitive skin and it doesn't contain papaya enzyme in it which i'm allergic too so that was a huge plus for me. I loved how the cleansing oil took off a complete full face of make up and didn't have to go back for my make up remover or my exfoliating wipes. It did the job in just two pumps of the oil. Not only was the oil good for taking your make up off it was also a pre cleanse for your skin before you went in with the actual cleanser which is the rice powder.

   I'm very happy to say after using it for the whole month of August I have seen major results and I am finally confident enough to walk outside without any make up one which is a huge accomplishment for me. I hope this review was helpful and encourages you to go out and try Tatcha. If you try it or have used it before please don't hesitate to comment below or send me an email of what you think. Be sure to tag me on Instagram or Facebook of you using it.

xoxo Dani







No comments:

Post a Comment