Tabs

Friday, June 3, 2016

Beach Packing List

Hello Everyone!
      Summer is fast approaching us! It's already June 3rd and I could't be more excited about this years summer! It's definitely the best time to go on vacations. Me personally i'm headed to Hawaii for 10 days and couldn't be happier! Most of the time though most people tend to get freaked out and don't know what to pack! For instance some of my family members get completely freaked out about leaving on a trip, what i've usually do is help them out by making a packing list. With that I thought I would go ahead and share the packing list I give my family and friends. If anyone wants packing lists for other types of vacations I would be willing to make on for you guys. Also if you would like to see one that has outfit options through your trip I can do that as well. Hope everyones summer is going well and can't wait to see where everyone is going.


No comments:

Post a Comment