Tabs

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Weekend fun

Hi everyone! 
I have been so busy this weekend and haven't had time to upload anything new on my blog. With the weather being so nice it was a great weekend to go for an extra long bike ride and make a super easy and refreshing desert. 

This is a picture of what I brought to a little gathering we had on Saturday. Let me tell you it was a huge hit! This desert is so easy and really good for you. I put in fresh strawberries, blueberries and raspberry's and tossed those with a little bit of lemoncello, fresh mint and basil and viola! you've got a super low carb/ calorie desert. You can even serve it with a side of french vanilla ice-cream if you want a little more sweetness.  Hope everyone had a lovely weekend as much as I did. Comment below if you want to share what you did this weekend. 

xoxo Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment