Tabs

Friday, February 21, 2014

New Products!

Hello loves!
Today was a gorgeous day here in California, there's a reason why they call it the sunshine state. It was a whopping 70 degrees with the sun shining and the birds chirping, what a better day than to go shopping with your best friend? As we headed out to Walnut Creek and walked right into our favorite store, more like the holy grails of stores, Sephora. I picked up a couple new things to my collection today.

First I found this
It's a product from fresh. I've heard a lot of good things about this product and so I thought i'd give it a try. I tried it tonight and let me tell you guys it was absolutely amazing! Everyone should own this mask! It goes on super soft and light you can't even tell it's a mask because it's so light. Not only does it have amazing ingredient's it has real rose petals in it. How cool is that? I'll just warn you guys, it is kind of weird looking when you first open it, but that weird colored goop is like a jeenie in a bottle, literally. It made my skin so soft afterward and it made my skin glow, that's natural and healthy for you. I highly recommend this product to anyone! 


Second thing I found today was by tart. So i'm not super familiar with this line, it is rather new to me even though it's been around for awhile. I love lip crayons and this color really caught my eye. It's called blushing bride and its that perfect hint of red and pink mixed with a little lavender. It's absolutely beautiful on.


Ok third thing i found was by Josie Maran, I'm almost a little obsessed with her line. I love that the argon oil is so moisturizing and will last you for a couple of hours with out reapplying, which is huge because i feel like i'm constantly always reapplying my chapstick. Not only is this product highly moisturizing, it comes in the cutest little bottle! it seriously looks like a perfume bottle that's mini. So cute, can't tell ya enough how much i love it. 
Well that's what i found today on my little adventure. Don't forget to comment below on anything you want me to post or try. 
xoxo Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment