Tabs

Thursday, February 20, 2014

February Favorites

Hello loves here's this month's favorite products.

1) Josie Maran Argon oil! It's a must ladies, I use this everyday. Wether it's in my hair, on my body or even my face. Even for those who are prone to oily skin, which I have as well, just a little but before I go to bed and this little beauty does it's work. Makes my skin super soft and moist. Highly recommend this product to anyone!

 

Up next i'd have to say is Arbonne's SeaSource Mud Mask. It's my absolute favorite mud mask. It pulls so many of your skins impurities out and to the surface. What's really great about this mud mask too is you can use it on your entire body because, it has all of those natural ingredients and botanicals. I use this once a week when I take my bubble bath and really let the steam from the hot water help the mask get even deeper into your pores as if you were getting a facial. I sell this product if anyone's interested in trying it your more then welcome to contact me. I'll send a link to my email at the bottom.
2)

3) Ok, so I have a slight obsession with Josie Maran product's. This here though I think is one of my new favorite Lipsticks. I have a plethora of Lipsticks and this one makes my lips so soft and well moisturized while the color still is prominent. Unlike many Lipsticks after so many re apply's you start to get those little pieces of dead skin that start to appear and it's really not attractive looking but it's annoying. This product is awesome! It doesn't leave any dry skin anywhere, with the argon oil and coconut oil in the product it leaves your lips in perfect shape.




4) Manuka Honey, let me tell you guy's this is one of the best facial cleansers i've used in awhile. I have my occasional break outs and I started using this once a week and my skin not only feel's better but look's better. This is a product from New Zealand, I discovered it while I was there last year and was so disappointed when I couldn't find it anywhere except Amazon! It changed my life. I use this little beauty once a week at night time just before I go to bed, by morning my skin already looks ten times better! It's really good for you to exfoliate your face once a week because of all the toxins and germs that are around us our normal facial cleanser doesn't get all of our dead skin off, where has an exfoliating wash does with those little beads.


5) For my final Product for this month's favorite is Philosophy's Candied Pecan Sugar scrub. This little gem smells so good it makes you want to eat it from the tub! Not only does it scrub and polish your skin, it warms up when you wash it off in the water. So it makes you feel even warmer! Great little product to have especially in these winter months. It's a great way to get your skin moisturized but also sparkly when you get out of the tub. Since it's made with coco butter it makes your skin silky soft, which we need since it's still winter.
  


Well Folks, that's what I've found this month so far with products if anyone has any questions or suggestions on what you want me to post let me know.

xoxo Dani

danielebechtold@gmail.com
or follow me in instagram- northshoregirl808



No comments:

Post a Comment