Tabs

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

January Favorites

Hello lovies!
I can't believe its almost the end of January! So many exciting things have happened this month. My birthday, traveling and some of my new beauty favorites that I'm gonna share with you. Also this month was a great time to set some new goals for the year. I know I set mine pretty high this year and hope to obtain as many as I can. I'd love to hear from you guys what some of your New Years resolutions were.

   As for my beauty favorites, I have to say my favorite new face wash is of course from across the world in New Zealand. Its called manuka honey and its like washing your face with a marshmallow. Its so foamy and smells like yummy honey, and not to mention its super good for your skin. Next was my Argon oil balm, its in a metal tin in a solid form, but when you take some of the oil and work it into your hands it starts to turn into a liquid and penetrates into your skin quickly and makes your skin soft and glowing. My favorite fragrance this month as you can tell in the picture was wore everyday, it was my prada candy. I love this perfume so much, it smells similar to pink sugar but a little bit muskier which i really liked.


Next this month I have rekindled my love for the yes to beauty wipes, you can get them at target. This month I tried the blueberry anti aging ones. I really enjoyed them, they smelled good and I did notice a small change in my skin. I also got a sample from Sephora of the dry bars Texas Tea volumemizing Shampoo and conditioner. I fell in love with the product that after I was done with the sample I immediately went out and bought the product. So thanks Sephora for the recommendation.
  
 Well that's it for this months favorites. I hope you enjoy and if you have any questions please comment or email me your comments or questions. 

xoxo Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment